When I decided to take up wine for this month, all I had in mind is the love and shabang and wine is pretty light and romantic thing!
But wine cocktails are the fanciest and I forgot that! Looking for a simple, make-at-home cocktail is tough but here I am. Helping you again, making something really cool with things that are in your fridge or pantry!
So, if you have some orange juice and white wine, you know what you have to do. Let us give this Mimosa a twist.
We are making watermelon wine cooler – completely inspired by peach sangria that I have had recently!
Let us keep drinking and driving separate. Don’t drink and drive.
- 10 Oz Chardonnay - chilled (I use Chardonnay, fo for Pinot or Sauvignon or some fruity wine if you like)
- 2 Oz Watermelon Juice (Easily available at your nearest store)
- 1 Oz Vodka (You know where it is)
- Dash of soda (optional)
- Simple syrup (optional)
- You know the drill!
- Pour the juice over the chilled wine.
- Add the vodka and simple syrup (linked the recipe in the notes)
- Top with soda
Simple syrup is super easy to make. You can make it, cool it down naturally and then store it in fridge for 7-10 days! Find the recipe in this cocktail's recipe.