Shopping has been made easier with the amazing blooming of e-commerce in India. Imagine, now you don’t even have to step out of your house when you run out of the daily use products like ketchup! But what is fascinating is that you can even sell your items of less or no use online!
There are many websites and apps which help you in getting rid of your old products. There are pros of these online places –
- You don’t have to go outside and go to every shop to get the best price – the negotiation happens online with your potential buyers
- If you are a girl, you get to hear a lot from some creepy people who are not at all interested in buying the product but giving you a taste of “cyber bullying”
- It is very, very unsafe a feeling when you ask someone to come to your place to see the product you are selling. For smaller products, it is still possible to take the product somewhere but for bigger things like a treadmill, you have to ask the person to come to your place
- The chats/telephonic conversations for negotiation are very frustrating at times
- Maintain your product well and use it till it completes its life cycle.
- Send it for recycling – I have saved my old kabaddiwalah‘s number again
- True price, based on the quality and condition of the product as specified by you, is given to you by this website
- No hassle of negotiating with different buyers
- No safety concerns as the authorized Cashify folks will be collecting the products
- No more going to the electronics market to get the true value of your laptop – and running from one buyer to another.