|Because I had to pose! Picture Credits: Majulika ( My partner for the wonderful #HexaExperience along with Ruby)|
|Picture Credits: TATA Motors|
|Picture Credit: Ruby|
|Picture Credits: Dr. Manoj Dubey|
|The Flag- off! Picture Credit: Manjulika|
|Picture Credits : TATA Motors|
- It is a 2.2L Diesel engine vehicle with a maximum power of 156PS and maximum torque of 400Nm
- The manual transmission has the various modes – Auto, Comfort, Dynamic and Rough Road – for stability and smooth experience on road!
- Yes, it has a 4X4 drive option! This one is on demand, ie, when you select the rough rode mode – this makes your drive simpler for you.
- 19″ Alloy Wheels – hell yeah!
- Both the transmission, manual and automatic, has a 6-speed transmission
- Fully loaded with safety features – 6 airbags, speed sensing auto door lock and engine immobilizer
|The various super drive modes. Picture Credit: TATA Motors|
|Picture Credit: TATA Motors|
After we were done experimenting with the car on-road, we were taken for the off-roading experience and that is something which left me completely speechless.
All the manoeuvrability of this vehicle on rough and tough terrains were tested.
|This site actually gives goosebumps, no? It’s even scarier to sit inside that! Picture Credits: Manjulika|
We couldn’t test the Hill Hold Control and Hill Descent Control during our drive but the off-roading experience made us do that as well.
The Hill Hold Control automatically activates to prevent the vehicle from rolling backwards on uphill drives. The Hill Descent Control controls the descent on inclined surfaces without much driver’s interference and thus giving a great experience.
|Up they go! Picture Credits: Manjulika|
This experience also made us see the wonderful ABS with EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution) of the car. The ride was pretty adventurous. Yes.
The #HexaExperience was a wonderful one! This car is one family car which you would want to own for those weekend getaway trips. The drive is going to be a comfortable one with a great experience. However, this is not a city car.