1. Be kind in every relationship. Not to mention, be least expecting and deliver only what I can and as I please.
2. Greet each day happily and see only the good things out of everything. I know that is hard, who knows it better than me, but I can at least try. To start with, I will take the 100 Happy Days challenge. (Better late than, never!) No matter how a day is, I will appreciate at least one good thing about each day for 100 days. (Thanks for the genius idea!). And I will post about it every day.
3. I will try not to hang on to my past, anymore.
4. I will be a better blogger. 2014 was amazing for me as a blogger. I will make 2015 another amazing year. I will blog more and post good stuff. And yes, add successfully to that as well. Successful blogger. How I define that? That is another story.
5. Welcome and embrace the new life that awaits me this year with all the grace and dignity I have.
That is about it. I am as content as can be today. I hope to remain that way for a long time, read the next 365 days, to come.