- You don’t park your car at the turns. No, never. I don’t expect you to think about the inconvenience caused to other people because of you, but maybe for the love of your own vehicle..*sigh*
- You do not park opposite to the cut meant for U-turns. You will find these cuts to help you go back if you have come the wrong way. Why ruin it for other people by parking just opposite to these cuts?
- And I can not stop myself from asking this. After parking when you get down of your car, do you really look at your vehicle? It covers half of the road sometimes or may be it is aligned in such a manner that no one else can move. Do make it a point, please, the next time you park.
- I live at a corner flat in a typical housing society of a metropolitan city. And this housing society has enough parking space for both the residents and the visitors. YET, every now and then people would just come and park their vehicle just in front of my house gate, blocking and clogging the whole entrance of my lane. I mean really, there is no sensibility left in people nowadays, is it?
4. Smartphones for over-smart people.
No, you do not talk on the phone while driving. And NO. You do not text while driving at all! People might think that they are smart enough to do that, but it’s false. It reduces the reaction time.
5. Everyone is a born musician. A car horn is the best instrument.
I have no idea why people honk their car horns at a red light. Make music at your place, the road is not the best place to do it. At the turn, you are supposed to blow the horn. But that is the time when suddenly everyone is concerned about noise pollution. I’m sure that can happen only in Delhi!
If you learned driving say 10 years back, you are lucky. Learning to drive today is not possible on Delhi roads.